Who was mahatma gandhi mahatma gandhi october 2 1869 to january 30 1948 was the leader of indias non violent independence movement against british rule and in south africa who advocated . Mahatma gandhi byname of mohandas karamchand gandhi born october 2 1869 porbandar india died january 30 1948 delhi indian lawyer politician social activist and writer who became the leader of the nationalist movement against the british rule of india as such he came to be considered . Mohandas karamchand gandhi commonly known as mahatma gandhi was the preeminent leader of indian nationalism in british ruled india employing non violent civil disobedience gandhi led india to independence and inspired movements for non violence civil rights and freedom across the world
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.