Chinas system of autonomous regions and autonomous prefectures within provinces are formally intended to provide for greater autonomy by the ethnic group majority that inhabits the region in practice however power rests with the party secretary sebastian heilmann editor chinas political system lanham boulder new york london . C hinas political system here refers to the political structure fundamental laws rules regulations and practices that are implemented in chinas mainland and regulate the state power . Overview of the prc political system this report details chinas leadership as well as the functions responsibilities and contact information for chinas central government agencies and departments. Understanding chinas political system congressional research service summary this report is designed to provide congress with a perspective on the contemporary political
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.